Monday, November 28, 2011

TASCAM US-100, Google Music

Hi everybody,

I got my TASCAM US-100 in the mail today, it worked no problems out of the box and it there is no hiss (well there is some at higher volume levels, but that's probably distortion from the amp and at a certain level all amps distort when you push them, so I guess that doesn't count.)  So I'm pretty happy so far.

Oh, but of course there won't be a noticeable difference in quality in the recordings that I'm making now, those are just staying in the digital realm throughout the production cycle, it's just better quality listening if you're sitting right here.

So why do you care?  I don't know.

Also I was just putting in google music because I was going to use it on my phone, and I guess they have an artist page as well!  Well isn't that swell, might give it a go someday.

Anyhow,
Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment