Friday, November 4, 2011

Leg's Better, Blue Trane

Hi everybody,

I've been playing my piano a little bit lately, I had the staples in my leg taken out yesterday and I am all in all feeling a bit better.  I recorded Blue Trane --

  Blue Trane (John Coltrane) by Malcolm81

On a side note, playing the blues in Eb is damn near cheating--the Eb minor pentatonic is just the black keys!  Hehe, what fun.  I could break this song down a bit if anyone is interested, but otherwise it can just stand for itself, there's not really that much to it.

Also, the sound quality should be a bit better than my recent efforts, I made a midi recording of it, and then used a sampler program.  I think the results are better than just the on board sample from my Yamaha P-85, which I really like and will probably review at some point.

Anyhow,
Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment