Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome to the Machine

Ok, got a good enough kernel running now, at least I'm not getting warnings.

Got the Hydrogen drum machine up and running -- it's really easy to use, my only problem at this point going forward is coming up with what drum beats I want, because it is running and syncing perfectly.  

Also syncing up with my keyboard (recording midi and then playing back through it later) works mostly without a hitch, without any noticeable latency.  But there was one hitch, weird thing about this is it dropped in a note that's not really a note (at least it's way to low for anything in a standard orchestra) and I can't figure out how to delete it (it happens right around the 2:00 minute mark, that's  what causes the wierd noise from my keyboard synth.)  I can delete other notes that are suppose to be there, just not this one magic one that I couldn't have played because there isn't a key for it!

Haha, oh well, I am not too worried for the moment.  Anyhow I manage to stretch out a little bit as this as it goes on, I quite creatively called it Test Jam,and just in case that hotlink doesn't work you can try to download it from here.

If anyone wants different formats/smaller files feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment