Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rosegarden is working

I've finally got a baseline test of what can be done with Rosegarden.  (Pun intended.  feel free to cringe.)  Sorry if the volume is a little low on the mp3, if it is too low, you should turn the knob on your amp labeled "Volume" clockwise.

As far as using midi recording instead of inputting the notes with notation goes, I think I am going to need a real time kernel, and none of the ones I have tried from my openSUSE distro are working.  The desktop one causes serious video issues, and the real time one causes a kernel panic.  So I think I am going to have to compile one (shudder.) 

As far as what the song above kind of sort of reminds me of goes, there was a funny line from Craig Ferguson about his robot side kick, where he said that people have said to him that it seems like he has gone from deconstructing the late show format to outright mocking it, and he said it was like they were inside his head.  Haha.  No idea how that's really related to this though.

Anyhow, that's three days in a row on this blog, I'm getting places now.

No comments:

Post a Comment